Katukina Kambo Provider Training
A traditional education in the art of Kambô, Rapé, and Sananga
October, 2019 • Koh Chang, Thailand
This training is officially approved by chief Fernando Katukina.
The Katukina are masters of Kambo, Sananga and Rapé.
Much of the course content gracefully passed down by the Katukina.
The Kambo Cleanse Provider training is taught by Simon Scott of KamboCleanse.com. Simon has worked with Kambo for seven years and has a 100% safety record. Simon learned Kambo from the tribes of the Amazon, most notably the Katukina of Acre, Brazil.
During this training, you will learn the art of working with Kambô, Rapé, and Sananga. You will learn how to create and structure your Kambo Ceremonies and how to help your clients get the most out of these medicines. You will also learn the business of Kambo; protecting yourself and your practice, and the art of growing your client base so that you may help more people.
With a rich history, stretching back generations, the tribes of the Amazon are considered masters of Kambô. It is because of traditional, generational knowledge that Kambo is applied safely in the tribes. The teachings you receive from me will honor this tradition and we will not deviate from the knowledge of those that came before. Our applications will thus be safe and very effective.
We will explore a holistic approach to life, with Kambô as the centrepiece of these teachings. There is no point in our clients receiving Kambo if they continue on with unhealthy habits.
We will also explore the stories which our clients tell themselves, how self-defeating they often are and how to help them to reprogram their personal stories.
We will learn how to support and educate our clients and receive the information to pass onto them. This will support their ongoing post-Kambo experience.
During our time together we will eat two vegetarian meals a day. This ‘dieta‘ is designed to bring us lightness and clarity and to prepare us to work with the medicines.
If you have not completed a 3-day Kambo Cleanse with me, and you wish to apply for this course you may, but I will favor people who I have already met and worked with.
This training will be limited to 10 participants.
- Introduction & History Module
- Safety Module
- Receiving Module
- Self-care Module
- Self-application Module
- Application Module
- Cassava, Rapé and Sananga Module
- Languaging & Psychology Module
- Post Kambo Module
- Business & Legal Module
- Freeform Q&A Module
The course includes:
- Transfer from Trat Airport to the ferry. Ferry crossing, and minibus The Spa Resort Koh Chang
- Private Oriental level room at The Spa Resort Koh Chang (Queen bed, bathroom, safe, tv, daily maid service)
- 14 nights accommodation and 12 days of training including all materials/medicines
- Transfer from The Spa Resort Koh Chang back to Trat Airport by minibus and ferry
- Discounted spa treatments available in your spare time. Thai massage, herbal steam room etc…
- A detailed profile listing on www.kambocleanse.com. Utilize the significant traffic that Kambo Cleanse enjoys to promote your Kambo services.
- Access to a private online Katukina Kambo Provider group for ongoing support – All matters relating to Kambô, Rapé or Sananga.
- Group trip by boat to a beautiful beach & lagoon. Thai lunch included
- Kambo Kit (worth $290). See here
- A KKP certificate of completion.
The course does not include:
- Travel to and from Thailand. We will meet you and drop you off at Trat Airport (TDX). Your international routing is likely to be through Bangkok (BKK) with a second domestic flight with Bangkok Airways to Trat.
- Visa if you need one. US citizens do not require a visa for up to 30 days in the Kingdom of Thailand. Check with your embassy if you hold a different passport, you may not require a visa.
- Passport. Your passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of travel and has to have at least one blank page available.
Course Fee $3500
A US$500.00 non-refundable deposit will due at the time of acceptance. The remaining balance of $3000 will be due February 31st, 2019. Payments can be made by US check, else credit card, Venmo or Paypal is acceptable with a 3% surcharge.
Conditions of application
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ARE TRUE:
- I am not committed to building a thriving Katukina Kambo Provider practice.
- I haven’t personally received Kambo 6 times or more
- I am not willing to be filmed, recorded or photographed during the training
- I am not prepared to eat only 2 vegetarian meals a day for the duration of the course
- I am not prepared to meditate for one hour per day (2 half-hour sessions) during the course
I have one or more of the following contraindications:
- I have a heart problem (eg. Implanted defibrillator, bypass surgery, valve replacement surgery)
- I have experienced a stroke
- I have experienced trauma (eg. accident, sexual abuse) that is not fully integrated with a trained therapist
- I have diabetes
- I have hypertension
- I am taking pharmaceuticals, such as medication for low blood pressure
- I have had an organ transplant
- I have or had a brain hemorrhage
- I experience aneurysms and/or blood clots
- I have a mental health problem (excluding depression)
- I am undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- I am taking immune-suppressants
- I have Addison’s disease
- I suffer from epilepsy
- I am recovering from a surgical procedure
- I am pregnant or suspect that I might be
- I am breastfeeding my baby under the age of 6 months old
- I will have completed a fast or colonic within 30 days of the start of the course
- I will have taken recreational drugs within 14 days of the start of the course
Also, you must agree to this:
I will be working with large amounts of Kambo, Rapé, and Sananga. I am willing to both receive from and administer to others each medicine. I am willing to sign a legal waiver releasing Simon Scott, his assistants, The Spa Resort Koh Chang and other members of the group from any legal liability.